Sometimes I ask myself “Why did you even start this blog?” and other times I say “I’m glad I started this blog”. Well today I was quickly going through the new posts on WordPress, when I saw one labelled “AN IRONIC AWARD FOR MY SAD REASON OF CREATING THIS BLOG“, after reading through it I get such an amazing surprise. Thank you sooooooooooo much Tantei M.Gin for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, that you definitely deserve ☺️. It’s such an honour and it means a lot to me that I was one of those you nominated. I can’t thank you enough for allowing me to experience this happiness and excitement.
1. Thank the person that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from your nominator.
3. Nominate fellow bloggers you follow.
4. Give them 10 questions to answer.
These are my answers to the 10 questions asked by my nominator.
1. If you were to live another person’s life, whose would it be and why?
I honestly don’t know. Maybe my mumma’s because we are so different but similar at the same time. I’d love to see what this amazing woman has experienced and how she turned out as the beautifully kind hearted person she is.
2. Favorite film of any genre and why.
This one is difficult. Hmm… I’ve got so many. But to make sure I’ve picked one that everyone knows. FROZEN!! Hehe yes I know it’s not something you were expecting but I love the moral of the story. I remember almost every movie I watched as a kid ended with Prince Charming. But this one gave children a different perspective to love and life. Which I think is 👌🏼👌🏼.
3. Musician or lyricist? Which would you prefer?
Lyricist. I’m a person that doesn’t know how to put my emotions into words. So I love how they can portray their feelings and emotions in a way that is so relatable and understandable. Also I love to singing along (even though I don’t sound great 😂) and share their emotions. It’s a way for me to fully embrace my feelings.
4. What super power would you choose to have?
Have you guys ever watched teen wolf? WELL, Scott has this power that allows him to take people’s pain away. That’s a power I would love to have. To keep everyone smiling and help relieve them from any sufferings.
5. What songs and/or which artists are in your playlist?
Shown Mendes definitely. Loving all of his songs lately. Ummm…. Calum Scott ❤️❤️ And Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, and a whole lot of other amazing artists.
6. What do you think is the greatest weakness of mankind?
We want it, it’s difficult to find it, and it’s something that can make the strongest person weak and the weakest person strong. Probably the only thing that can be both so beautiful and most detrimental at the same time.
7. In a word, describe my blog and say why.
It is so difficult to pick a single word. Hmmm… Your blog is Awe-Inspiring. The way you write is amazing. Your posts are so real and relatable. So yea your posts are Awe-Inspiring and you should be proud of all your work.
8. Can you please critique any or one of my posts and tell me how I might be able to improve if I do ever feel like writing one like is some time soon?
Shattered Creatures. I love your writing and wouldn’t change anything about it. So keep going just the way you are, you’ve got great talent and are an amazing blogger. ❤️
9. If I had amnesia, how would you make me remember you? Assume that we have known each other for as long as necessary.
I’d take you back to the places me and you made the greatest memories Together. I won’t say much, but rather relive the unforgettable moments (I remember) with you so you can figure out from your emotions who I am to you.
10. If everything starts with a lie, what yours?
“I’m strong and capable”
Ok, so I don’t know how many I have to nominate but I’ll go with my lucky number 3 ☺️. These bloggers are definitely deserving of this nomination. Thank you for being so amazing and sharing your posts with the lovely WordPress family.
Now for your 10 questions.
1. What inspired you to begin blogging?
2. If there was one thing in your life that you could make permanent, what would it to be?
3. If you could ask me one question what would you ask?
4. What’s the best thing someone has ever done for you?
5. If you could go back in time, what’s something you would do differently?
6. What kind of person are you?
7. What’s your best feature and why?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
9. What’s the number one thing on your bucket list?
10. What’s your biggest “If only…” ?