Sometimes all it takes is to put yourself out there and actually try, even if it feels like something Radical at first. Never give up before attempting, because then you can at least say you’ve tried. Or you never know…maybe it’ll become something better.
I’ve already revealed to you guys why I write and why I started this blog. At first I thought this is stupid , it’s not like anyone’s going to actually sit there and read my posts but then I was proven wrong. Not only did I get views but I got likes and comments. That’s when I fell in love with blogging, although I’ve been busy these last couple of weeks and haven’t been as committed… Sorry!
I smile and get excited when I open up my email and see that you guys have liked or commented on my posts. But today it was a completely different Zing! Thanks to the kind and amazing randomthoughtsofmine2016 for creatively nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s my first time to get a nomination so I thank you so much. ☺️
Okay so here are the rules,
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Here are the seven random facts about me:
1. I’m an aspiring psychologist
2. I love peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches
3. I dislike eggs and chicken
4. I want to skydive sooooo badly
5. I’m a listener
6. I love adventure
7. And last but not least I love all of you beautiful people ❤️
And now to nominate 10 of my lovely followers that have been there through my journey. I appreciate your kindness and love. May you all go far.