Writing posts and coming up with ideas isn’t as easy as it used to be. Even though there is a lot that can be said, typing them out has become difficult. Sitting alone in the complete Silence of the night, typing, backspacing, and staring at an blank screen because things just don’t sound right. In the end I usually just put everything aside and fall asleep. Although tonight I’m forcing myself to stay up and create a piece to finally say this overdue thank you.
Thank you to saturinskies for renominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is such an honour and I truly thank you for this nomination. You definitely deserve it, you’ve got great talent.
Okay so here are the rules,
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Okay, so for another 7 random facts about me.
1. I am the biggest procrastinator. It’s honestly The Dreaded Disease that I personally suffer from.
2. I’m a night owl and love sleeping in in the morning.
3. I love watching shows like Dr Phil, Jerry Springer, Steve Wilkos and Jeremy Kyle.
4. I’m still in love with Disney, Pixar and all the childhood happy movies that make you forget reality and become a little child again. ☺️💕
5. I love children, but then again who doesn’t? 😁
6. I love and hate surprises.
7. I wish I could live the country life for a week.
Couldn’t think of any random facts except for those 😂 If you have any questions or would like to know something specific about me don’t hesitate to ask ☺️
Now for the 10 nominees. You are all deserving and thank you for taking time to read and acknowledge my posts. Keep blogging because you are all amazing and talented. ☺️