Hello there fellow bloggers. Okay so I recently got nominated for two awards… How exciting right? But wait… this isn’t the Juicy news I’ve got to share.
I’m going to be a little mean and carry on with the rules first.
Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! I’d love to thank thegirlonthego08 for nominating me for this award. I really do appreciate it, and recommend all of you to go check out her amazing work. You definitely won’t regret it, I know I really enjoy it.
2. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination…
3. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.. I’m going to delay number 2 and 3 for a bit but don’t worry I’ll definitely get back to them very soon.
4. Share 7 facts about yourself.. it’s funny how I suddenly forget everything about me when this question pops up 😂
1. I love adventure
2. I’m afraid of driving
3. I’m very lazy at times
4. I have my days when I’m extremely active and just can’t keep still or sit down
5. I love mint choc chip icecream
6. I can get bored very easily
7. I’m a huge procrastinator (which most of you should know by now 😂)
Ok now it’s time to thank the one and only beautiful Alison 🐼 for nominating me for this award. Honestly her blog is amazing. Oh yea and I can’t not mention how amazing and supportive she is to her fellow bloggers. Which I personally sincerely thank you for 💕 Guys seriously go check out her blog!!
Now for the 11 questions Alison asked…
1. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m a mix of both
2. What is your favorite animal? Mm… that’s hard I can’t choose.
3. What is your definition of beauty? A sweet caring personality. It’s what’s inside that truly matters.
4. What is your dream job? Clinical child psychologist (hopefully one day)
5. Have you ever been bullied before? Most definitely but you learn tips and tricks along the way to make coping easier. To anyone who is being bullied, stay strong and don’t back down. The bullies will get bored and mature at some point. To those who have been bullied before, be proud of yourselves because you came out strong and defeated the bullies. Hold your heads up high you are all warriors who are fighting or have fought the same fight.
6. Are you religious or spiritual? Yes
7. What is your dream job? I’ve already answered this, I hope you’ve been paying attention 😜
8. What are you most thankful for? There are so many things I’m thankful for and the list can go on and on. But for now I’ll say I’m most thankful for having such amazing and supportive people around me that encourage and motivate me to keep going (that includes all of you too) Thank you! ❤️
9. Are you a patient person? To a degree, depending on the circumstances but mostly yes… I try my best in difficult situations
10. What is your favorite color? Midnight blue
11. Are you scared of heights? No, but I’m scared of falling (if that makes sense)
More facts about me?? I think I’m just going to continue on from the previous ones,
8. I love surprises
9. I hate fake people
10. I enjoy writing (but don’t we all)
11. I can climb trees but freak out trying to get down (I can’t actually climb trees 😂)
Now for the the nominations… this is going to be so difficult. Ok you guys listen up I think it’s time you get to know the news. Whoever I link is getting nominated for both of these awards … I think you are deserving of both and if I do them separetly similar names will be popping up. So thought I’d just intertwine both of them (don’t know if this is allowed but oh wells I’m doing it anyways).
2. Fortunately Human
5. Grief Poetry
6. Jothish Joseph
And I’ve planned on renominating these two amazing bloggers because they are definitely well worth it.
The 11 questions I give you are…
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your biggest fear?
3. What is your current goal?
4. If you had one wish what would it be?
5. If you could be a Disney character who would it be and why?
6. What do you do when you get demotivated?
7. How do you deal with lack of inspiration?
8. If you had the chance to send one message that the whole world would see what would it be?
9. If who had to give up one sense, which one would it be and why?
10. What is your favourite quote at the moment?
11. If it was your last day on earth what would you do?